The SOCENV is in charge of the registration and the horticultural animation in the community gardens of the Côte-des-Neiges neighbourhood:
- Châteaufort, Van Horne and Darlington (162 garden plots)
- De la Savane, in parc de la Savane (34 garden plots).
Also, exceptionally for the 2020 season, the SOCENV is also taking care of the three community garden of the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce neighbourhood:
- Rencontres, NDG and Botrel (40 garden plots)
- Saint-Raymond, Upper Lachine and Oxford (22 garden plots)
- Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Côte-Saint-Luc and Rosedale (47 garden plots)
To register on the waiting list, please fill this form and send it to SOCENV, by email or mail, with a recent proof of residence; if you want to choose a garden in NDG, please write its name in the appropriate section. All Montréal residents can register, but priority is given to those living in the borough of CDN-NDG.
The SOCENV also supports collective gardens established of the land of its partners:
- Office municipal d’habitation de Montréal
- École primaire Simonne-Monet
- École Simonne-Monet
- Fabrique de la paroisse Notre-Dame-des-Neiges/Pastorale sociale de CDN
- Habitations communautaires de Côte-des-Neiges
The sponsor of SOCENV’s urban agriculture activities is the borough of CDN-NDG.